Petanque - Member
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Location: St Kilda, Vic
ST KILDA SPORTS CLUB PETANQUE MEMBERS ONLY
Only book if you are a member. Please include your full name, phone and email.
Please abide by current COVID-19 restrictions/rules:
- Only 10 members on the green or petanque piste
- Only every second rink to be used, there must be a vacant rink between each set of players
- Only 2 members per rink. Singles games only!
- Social distancing rules of 1.5 metres apart apply
- Only St Kilda sports club Bowling or Petanque members (to begin with)
- You must be booked in with your full name, email and phone registered in the booking register. Or logged by Lauren or another member on your behalf.
- No spectators
- You should only arrive 10 minutes before you start bowling/petanque and leave within 10 minutes of finishing bowling/petanque
- If you are feeling unwell do not come to the club
- If you have health issues or in a higher risk group please consider your health and not visit the club
- Please wash your hands regularly and use the sanitizer regularly
- Please use your own bowls/petanque equipment where possible. If using club bowls/boules then keep using the same set, and put aside in locker room
- Where possible use multiple mats & jacks so that you can use your own and not "share" the equipment
- The club will provide equipment sanitisation for during your game and between games before the next members use the equipment
- Locker rooms and toilets are open for use, but the remainder of the club is closed
- Under the club's liquor license, there is strictly NO BYO alcohol allowed